Wednesday, June 1, 2011


MTV's Breaking Dawn Part 1 Sneak Peak



I know it is only 15 seconds, but what do you think? If you have watched it 83 times already like I have (lol), then you have can pick up on some details in those few seconds.

Sassy has not seen this yet and she isn't sure if she is going to. She doesn't want to overload on clips like we did for the past 3 movies.  You almost felt like you had seen most of the movie before midnight on release night. However, I, Izzy, have no self control so I will end up watching anything Summit throws at me!

A deal breaker for me though is the wedding dress. For some reason, I DO NOT want to see it before the movie.  I really don't want to see all that much from the wedding at all. I do want to be surprised. From the looks of this sneak peak though it looks like the wedding is what we are getting.

So what did everyone else think? I need to talk about this!

 What things did you pick up on in the short clip?  It took me a couple plays to even notice that we get a small glimpse of her dress!  Edward is Mr. Hotness as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment