Friday, September 16, 2011

Twilight Charms

Okay, so I've been really "behind-the-ball" when it comes to posting. Thank goodness for Izzy who has been the glue to our entire blog (Promise that I WILL eventually get things going on my end - just have a HUGE task staring at me every time I think I have an extra second) But ANYWAYS...I just had to share this little etsy site which made me smile since... a certain MOVIE is being released November 18th **squeal/do a little dance/clap hands 3-4 times really fast **

You can find this AND...

wait for it... 

OUTLANDER charms too! 
 I think this is just adorable, and although I may never actually wear a charm bracelet which advertises my love of Twilight - I will happily pour me a glass of wine and attach a cute little charm with one of these while raising my glass.

Your welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment